• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random post about Driv3r commerical

VPhys

I just love how they say "the franchise that started it all."

Obviously they are trying to take a stab at GTA, the Getaway etc.

Well if these dickheads knew anything they'd know that GTA and London 1969 existed way before Driver was ever thought of. It's not like gaming was invented in the Playstaion days. End vent.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
don't fucking talk to me about Driv3r - I wasted a good chunk of my Canada Day trying to get into it and failed completely. What a miserable waste of coding - DEAR REFLECTIONS PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CREATE ON-FOOT SCENARIOS IN YOUR GAMES BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT AT THEM THANK YOU

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
bishoptl said:
don't fucking talk to me about Driv3r - I wasted a good chunk of my Canada Day trying to get into it and failed completely. What a miserable waste of coding - DEAR REFLECTIONS PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CREATE ON-FOOT SCENARIOS IN YOUR GAMES BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT AT THEM THANK YOU

oh shit, you're canadian?

----

http://chespace.1up.com

andthebeatgoeson

chespace said:
oh shit, you're canadian?

----

http://chespace.1up.com

Nice website. I am particularly interested in your desktop picture.

And I think you involuntarily caught a picture of Bish:
1-4.jpg

Radio Raheem LIVES!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
July 1st - a national holiday that celebrates the day in 1886 when Joseph Bartholomew Canada fought a grizzly bear to a draw after a two week long fight, then snuck across the border with his newfound furry friend and burned down the White House.

Then they freed the slaves on the way back.

Driv3r still sucks!

Deg

Banned
VPhys said:
I just love how they say "the franchise that started it all."

Obviously they are trying to take a stab at GTA, the Getaway etc.

Well if these dickheads knew anything they'd know that GTA and London 1969 existed way before Driver was ever thought of. It's not like gaming was invented in the Playstaion days. End vent.

Gotta love game advertising. Especially when they are honest.

Top Bottom