• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random strategy guides (old and older) for sale.

Soul4ger

Cleaning out my room, and I found some stuff I didn't even realize I had. I thought I'd offer them to you folks on here before I give them away. Prices are negotiable. I can send pictures if you're curious as to what a certain one looks like, and can give quality descriptions over PMs. Not all books are mint.

Breath of Fire III Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Prima's Official Strategy Guide - Sold
Pokemon Yellow Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Mario Mania Nintendo Player's Guide
Official Xenogears Strategy Guide from BradyGames
Devil May Cry Official Perfect Guide from VersusBooks
.hack//Outbreak Official Strategy Guide from BradyGames
SaGa Frontier Official Strategy Guide from BradyGames - Sold
Prima's Official Strategy Guide for Final Fantasy Tactics
Grand Theft Auto III Official Strategy Guide from BradyGames
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES version) Nintendo Player's Guide
Metal Gear Solid Official Mission Handbook Millennium Books Volume 1 (with secret file untouched)
Official Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide from BradyGames
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Prima's Official Strategy Guide
Pokemon Gold Version & Silver Version Nintendo Official Player's Guide
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Nintendo Official Player's Guide
Complete Final Fantasy III Forbidden Game Secrets Prima Unofficial Guide - Sold.
Grandia Xtreme Official Perfect Guide from VersusBooks - Sold
Secret of Mana Official Game Secrets Guide from Prima
Sword of Mana Official Nintendo Player's Guide
The Official Guide to Mega Man from Computer Books - Covers Mega Man through Mega Man 3 for the NES, and shows info on the first GB game; also has interview with Mega Man :)

I also have two extra issues of the Yoshitaka Amano covered EGM Number 172, the Final Fantasy Everything issue, one still sealed in plastic and another opened. Any interest, please PM.

Soul4ger

Found three more:

The Lord of the Rings Official Game Secrets (SNES version) from Prima (which I found a Victoria's Secret catalog from Holiday '97 jammed in - if you want the book, you can have the catalog)
Totally Unauthorized Secrets to Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's King Quest BradyGames
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen0 (SNES version) from Prima

The following guides are only a dollar apiece:

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Three Copies available)

Soul4ger

One more thing. Not a guide, but a foam Mario chair. Interesting collector's item, especially for Nintendo fans. It was made for a child, I obviously got it in the 80's, but it's neat to have, regardless. I wouldn't sell it if I wasn't so pushed for space. I can send pictures, even if you just want to see what it looks like.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I call SaGa Frontier!
Actually, how much you looking for?

demi

Soul4ger said:
Official Xenogears Strategy Guide from BradyGames
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES version) Nintendo Player's Guide
Secret of Mana Official Game Secrets Guide from Prima
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES version) from Prima

Interested

Alex

That reminds me, I was going through old game books and stuff I meant to throw away, magazines and the such. And I found two FFIII strategy guides. Freaky.

I have no idea how I went about getting two. One is skinny and looks like a normal guide, the other is freaking massive it's like 2-3x as thick.

Does anyone know the difference, because I may just hang onto one for old times sake.

Soul4ger

Alex said:
That reminds me, I was going through old game books and stuff I meant to throw away, magazines and the such. And I found two FFIII strategy guides. Freaky.

I have no idea how I went about getting two. One is skinny and looks like a normal guide, the other is freaking massive it's like 2-3x as thick.

Does anyone know the difference, because I may just hang onto one for old times sake.

The one I have is the thick one, which is like all text and no images. Not sure if there's a difference in rarity, but it's neat that you have both. I know the person I sold mine to just a little bit ago has the thinner one.

Top Bottom