• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Lunarorbit

61efJPqeaNL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

My reaction score is over my number of posts.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
i hate when youtubers use tiny microphones and hold them up. i know i shouldn't care but it really annoys me. you're not cool. clip it on your clothes :messenger_hushed: even worse if it's wired earpods :messenger_pouting:

EDIT: another thing i hate is people playing piano in public transport stations.

EDIT 2: another thing i hate is people playing an instrument and staring at you as if "oh look at me i can play guitar!". also if you make orgasm faces or look like you're smelling your own shit while doing a guitar solo then fuck you. another thing... i hate when people play an open string on guitar and dramatically take their hand away from the fret board as if "look i can play with one hand!"

EDIT 3: i'm a fun person, honestly.
Anything else you hate?

Audiophile

One of my socks was all balled up at the end so I whipped it forward a few times to unravel it as you do (?); and then I accidentally managed to wacked the underside of my left nut with it.

Oh my lord.

Jake Gyllenhaal Pain GIF by First We Feast

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
had a sneezing fit in public with tons of snot, found a cockroach in the car, and got into a crash with said roach infested car. That being the only car we had for the time being. Oh yeah and my phone's broken too.

all things considered it was actually a pretty good day.

Last edited:

sudolicious

I wonder if someone stays indoors almost constantly, while keeping the ac at like 15° (59 freedom units), how this would affect the health. Are the cells maybe not deteriorating as fast since you keep them cooler?

Artoris

Gold Member
so yesterday i went for a sleep for a couple hours in the afternoon because i had been up to 1AM and only got 2 hours sleep. somehow i managed to injure myself in my sleep. i woke up with insane cramp in my left leg. today i'm limping lol. seems really strange and i don't know what happened.
If you have a leg cramp raise your toes up wards as in the direction of the knee and it will go away

Solarstrike

Scientists estimate that the ocean(s) of Europa (one of Jupiter's moons), is 40 to 100 miles (60 to 150 kilometers) deep. As a comparison, the Mariana Trench on Earth is approximately 7 miles deep. Europa's ice shelf or " ice shell" is estimated between 10 to 15 miles (15 to 25 kilometers) thick. As further comparison, my wallet is approximately 4 inches deep and is a baron wasteland, filled with mostly dust, and memories of paper money.

Artoris

Gold Member
i did that when i felt it but it's still hurting lol. it was ok when i was moving about earlier and cycling but i'm limping now. it's not really bother me but i find it strange how it happened. never had anything like that before. it wasn't like i was sleeping in a weird position.
It usually works for me, I often get them if I have waked too much the previews day. you can use your hands if you cant move you're leg any more

Mistake

Scientists estimate that the ocean(s) of Europa (one of Jupiter's moons), is 40 to 100 miles (60 to 150 kilometers) deep. As a comparison, the Mariana Trench on Earth is approximately 7 miles deep. Europa's ice shelf or " ice shell" is estimated between 10 to 15 miles (15 to 25 kilometers) thick. As further comparison, my wallet is approximately 4 inches deep and is a baron wasteland, filled with mostly dust, and memories of paper money.
So what you're saying is, my ex is from Jupiter because she had me broke asf

Audiophile

Seeing a lot of previously mildly-overweight or just fuller faced women who've been that way for a long time suddenly and suspiciously developing a slightly unnatural looking, prominent jawline in the last 6mths.....

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I I got my roommate a really nice birthday present setup. I made sure I gave her everything that she really likes and/or that she has had difficult accessing.

I got her some weed, some menthol vape cartridges, a birthday card and a plush unicorn because she really likes unicorns. I really hope she flips out in a positive way when she sees what I got her for her birthday.

I put it all in a little birthday bag.

That means more to me than receiving anything.

I cannot wait until this Sunday when she sees it. I spent all my birthday money on her but I feel it's well worth it. My birthday is on September 29th. Her's is on October 1st.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've never bought skinny jeans and probably never will. Guess I'm a regular/loose fit type of guy.

I think oversized shirts/vests etc. aren't that bad

But I meant this shite;

PsItvEg.png

I'm seeing it everywhere

Seems we're on the same page

Edit: Sans my early skateboarding phase lol.

Josh Kalis stylish AF

Edit:

I was going from memory but upon rewatching it seems I still dress like this more or less.

20% less baggie max maybe lol love that style.

Last edited:

Mistake

i used to wear super baggy jeans and thought the lower they were the cooler i was.

i remember the skinny jean phase where all the emos and scene kids had jeans that were so tight they probably had no blood flow in their legs. i didn't wear skinny jeans because i prefer loose fitting clothing.
I also prefer loose clothes because tight ones make me sweat. Skinny jeans usually suck because the inseams are bad and force me to put my dick down one of the legs, so I don't wear them. However, I did have one pair with a good inseam which showed off my figure, and the ladies seemed to like it

Last edited:

Audiophile

Cosmetic surgeries and procedures can go suck a nut, why must such beautiful women do this to themselves?

2014:

L2OXvTw.jpeg
4FMHE5u.jpeg

2017, 2022 & 2024:

iAzX5se.jpeg
8CfZntN.jpeg
yGskax5.jpeg

Celcius

°Temp. member
This is the 3rd night in a row that a lone cricket has decided to sit outside my window and chirp loudly. Not just for 1 hour but all night long. What have I done to you... I don't even go outside. Please stop torturing me, I just want to sleep in peace. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Top Bottom