• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank 3 Beta E-Mails

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Just an hour ago I got a R&C3 beta invitation e-mail that was sent at 3pm. Nine hours of delay, basically (stupid Hotmail). It says that first 2000 applicants will be in. I've accepted, hopefully I'm not too late.

When I go to my beta page, it says this:

Current Beta

You are enrolled in the following Beta Program.

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal Public Beta
SCEA
Beta Start 6/30/04 - Beta End 8/13/

But I haven't received any confirmation e-mails or anything.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Marconelly said:
Just an hour ago I got a R&C3 beta invitation e-mail that was sent at 3pm. Nine hours of delay, basically (stupid Hotmail). It says that first 2000 applicants will be in. I've accepted, hopefully I'm not too late.

When I go to my beta page, it says this:

But I haven't received any confirmation e-mails or anything.

I still haven't gotten my confirmation on the Hot Shots Golf beta. If you can see that page with the dates and stuff though, you're in.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Great! This is my first beta testing so I don't even know what to expect. I assume I will get a beta disc - how often do I have to log-in, and how long do I have to play per login? What kind of comments I need to send? Do I get any presents after the beta testing is done? Perhaps a real life size Clank with Aibo brain!?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Marco, the beta testing I've participated in so far has been very loosely coordinated. There's forums for you to post comments on but there's not been any specific requirements for how long or how often you have to login. Some of them have had specific feedback forms you can fill out but they're optional.

Your gift is generally just the highly prized collectible beta disc and photocopied manual ;) Except in the case of the FFXI beta...

kaching said:
Your gift is generally just the highly prized collectible beta disc and photocopied manual ;) Except in the case of the FFXI beta...

Yeah, the FFXI beta was actually nice, and they blew a lot of money on printing those manuals... I was expecting ultra crappy manuals on the level of RE:O and SOCOM II.

CK if me or my gf (she has a psunderground acct that i signed up for so i have double the chance for beta!) get into the beta for R&C 3 i'll send the game to you. not only are you the bigger fan, but my ps2 is out of commission.

that said, i think sony must hate me or something cause i haven't been sent an invite since socom 2. COME ON SONY YOU PRICKS!

teiresias

I was in the PS2 Everquest beta - what a waste.

And now I just realized I'd never clicked the "I'd like to do beta testing" tab on my underground profile - so I've completely missed out! :(

Oh well, maybe something cool will come around again - like PS3 launch software beta testing!!!!! :)

Top Bottom