• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate game libraries!

Codes 208

Wait was it supposed to say 0, cause i see 0

Im guessing you have it set to private?

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

4,558 games owned

2696 never played :messenger_neutral:

Last edited:
not half bad but there feels like a lot of bloat... 6/10 :)

then again this is coming from a guy with 1/10 the games you have.
Thanks :) Alot of the library is from humble bundles over the years.

I just got a gaming pc again, as i stopped gaming on pc for a few years.

So far I have preordered Stalker 2, Visions of Mana, and DQ3HD on steam. Space Marine 2 looks good, reminds me of Gears of War which i loved back in the day.

My library should improve now that I am PC gaming again.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

4,558 games owned

The most played has a ton of quality games in it, Terraria, Vampire Survivors, Like a Dragon, Grim Dawn, Hades, FF7, New Vegas, Bloons etc.... I like your taste!

That being said, 4 thousand games oh my god. The bloat must be tremendous. especially once you scroll to the bottom you start seeing a bunch of games nobody's heard of.

not going to detract from that great most played section though. 8/10.

Hrk69

Gold Member

Flexing Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

4,558 games owned

Ton of games. Impressive. There is a lot of games in my library I haven't touched either.

9/10.

I accepted your friend request.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

Flexing Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC
those perfect games lol. You got a lot to show off.

Outside of that though, the most played section is fine. the singleplayer selection lower down is pretty nice but the top is dominated by a lot of online games (and 2 fifa games LOL)

8/10, would be a 6.5 but the 6 perfect games bumped it up. It takes a lot for someone to 100% a game

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
PLAYSTATION 3 (Spider-Man font only, no shit poof ps3 allowed) by default of having PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and PLAYSTATION 3 games.

Greatest library ever.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
PLAYSTATION 3 (Spider-Man font only, no shit poof ps3 allowed) by default of having PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and PLAYSTATION 3 games.

Greatest library ever.
Later PS3 models didn't have native PS2 support

But ignoring that, we were judging YOUR game collection not the library of the system lol

Midn1ght

I'm one of those guy that also buys everything for the games I own (DLC, Complete Edition, GOTY Edition, Cosmetics, Art-books, OST, etc...)
Decided to stop playing games for an extended period of times and sold my PC to focus on my new job and looking for a new house.

Waiting for RTX 5000 to come out and maybe build a new PC so I'm not buying new games until then unless I see all time low prices for some of them.

Last edited:

calistan

Some ridiculously large Steam libraries here!

I've got 174 titles listed in Steam, but some of those are bullshit that came from buying a single game and having it split into multiple entries in the library. For example I bought PUBG and haven't had it installed for over six years, but now it's three entires in the list. Half-Life 2 is five entries.

I always tried to keep my Steam library tidy, like only installing the one game I wanted from a bundle so the rest wouldn't clutter up my list.

Toots

Gold Member
GIF by Giffffr

I thought it was a thread where we rated the best in game depictions of libraries.

Anyway I think Hogwarts legacy has plenty of beautiful libraries, as expect with the setting.
But the best libraries are found in the elder scroll series of course, since they are real libraries holding books you can read. I particularly remember the one in Morrowind full of forbidden books inside the floating rock, where you go read the truth about the tribunal betrayal of Nerevar. All the monk there having eyes and tongue cut off so they cannot be swayed by the extreme subversive power of the books surrounding them was wild.

NanaMiku

For Steam, I have 356 games:

I have more than 1138 games on all platforms. GOG Galaxy can integrate your game collection for all PC games (Steam, EGS, GOG) and consoles (Xbox and PS)

8dc28efe99.jpg

kubricks

I share your disappointment... for a second I thought it's about libraries in game as well, in which case I highly recommand the Long library in SOTN. Fully decorated with marble, great music 7/24 and flying books for your entertainment.

GIF by Giffffr

I thought it was a thread where we rated the best in game depictions of libraries.

Anyway I think Hogwarts legacy has plenty of beautiful libraries, as expect with the setting.
But the best libraries are found in the elder scroll series of course, since they are real libraries holding books you can read. I particularly remember the one in Morrowind full of forbidden books inside the floating rock, where you go read the truth about the tribunal betrayal of Nerevar. All the monk there having eyes and tongue cut off so they cannot be swayed by the extreme subversive power of the books surrounding them was wild.

Toots

Gold Member
How could i forget Nier library !
GR368Hu.jpeg

There's also that one level in Metro but the setting is so post apocalyptic there's barely any library left...

Last edited:

BlackTron

I have about 300 games on Steam and probably about as many physical titles. I only have a handful of digital games on XB, PS and Switch -like about 50 between all 3.

But if you bolt on the 150+ free Epic games, 30 GOG then chip damage from all the remaining launchers like EA and Ubisoft I guess I have more digital than physical titles now which is kind of shocking. Thanks Epic.

Top Bottom