• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RB question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

I'm not sure if this goes in the NFL thread. There's always some sports pot going on. A couple coming up are the rushing leader and most rushing TD's. Who do you think is the most likely for each? I don't subscribe to mags or have NFL Total Access. I would be a homer and pick Kevin Jones for both but I'll never trust a rookie. I'm leaning towards Portis/Onterrio Smith for most TD's(fuckin studs). And either Michael Bennet or Jamal Lewis for rushing leader(excluding the Birds there is NO defense in either division) I'm looking to stay away from people like Ricky Williams and Priest Holmes who have to run into meat grinders. Any suggestions or names to look into?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Holmes is the easy, and only choice for touchdowns. There is no other option. He had nearly double the amount of touchdowns that #2 had last year. He broke the TD record so there will be a dropoff, but he'll still be in the lead given KC's wideouts.

Lewis not only could have been a bit of a fluke last year(he's a good back, but if the ravens had a passing attack at all he wouldn't have approached 2000), but also may run into legal problems this. I'd go with Duece McAllister or Ahman Green for rushing yardage leader.

Tomlinson is a good choice if receiving touchdowns count also, he will also be near the top in yardage. Fred Taylor, if healthy, will also compete on the leaderboard.

Odoul

Thanks I completely forgot about LT. Even though Deuce is the truth(probably top 5 or 3) he has to play against TB and the Panthers.

As for Ahman even though he puts up good numbers he never comes to mind when I think of elite RB's (don't know why though he goes off for career and team highs when he plays Detroit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom