• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE look doesn't pretty 4 just... help?

SantaC

It plays damn good too. I was worried this game would just be eyecandy. After playing through the demo I am not worried anymore.

The game kicks ass. It's fun just getting grabbed by a villager so you can kick him/her to death. Also Leon has some mighty elbow :D

It's fun blasting around with the shotgun. It is VERY powerful. I just killed 4 villagers in 1 shot.

I got panic when leatherface with the chainsaw first came. I didn't expect him to dive into the window. That was something! The bastard killed me twice until I finally got the better out of him and stole his money.

The controls aren't as bad as I thought. It's difficult at first. But after playing around for like 15 minutes I got ahold of it. The quick turn is helpsome.

Being hunted in the village is fun. I tried to hide, but they just kept coming!

Needles to say, this game left me wanted to play much more.

Only minor gripe I had is that the sound effect of the villagers from distant sound a little low quality. When they discover you, they shout much louder and the quality seems much better.

olimario

Banned
Slightly misleading title. :)
Though I haven't played the demo, my gripe is that the same villager sound clips are repeated over and over. Ugh.

I hope audio is ironed out. It will play a huge role in atmosphere.

SantaC

olimario said:
Slightly misleading title. :)
Though I haven't played the demo, my gripe is that the same villager sound clips are repeated over and over. Ugh.

I hope audio is ironed out. It will play a huge role in atmosphere.

Yeah it's pretty much the same growl from the distant.

note to MODERATOR. Please add to topic that I have some demo impressions :)

Zilch

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
It's pretty funny how you leave out one word and you get 221 (views) people in here ready to flame you.

I wasn't flaming him. Sorry if my post sounded terse. Maybe you should just stick to insulting people with 'IGN' in their names.

THAT was a flame. ;)

Zilch said:
I wasn't flaming him. Sorry if my post sounded terse. Maybe you should just stick to insulting people with 'IGN' in their names.

THAT was a flame. ;)

Nah, I'm not referring to any posts in this thread. Just that everyone came in here, probably screenshots in tow, ready to flame him....and then they read his post, and just left.

Socreges

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
Nah, I'm not referring to any posts in this thread. Just that everyone came in here, probably screenshots in tow, ready to flame him....and then they read his post, and just left.
Brought you in, didn't it...

madara

WOW, really? or is this more FPS fan hype? the controls are finally fixed and no more frustation like your playing atari 2600 joystick you threw at wall too many times? That good news then, about stinkin time after this many REs

Sho Nuff

Banned
madara said:
WOW, really? or is this more FPS fan hype? the controls are finally fixed and no more frustation like your playing atari 2600 joystick you threw at wall too many times? That good news then, about stinkin time after this many REs

I found the controls unchanged from standard RE. You still feel like you're driving a tank.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Always powerful chance is. Cast let your hook always be;
Be a fish in the pool where you least expect it, there will.

ohamsie

SantaCruZer said:
The edited topic wasn't funny. I apologized my for grammatical misstake, but oh well.

I think he is making fun of the people jumping down your throat for a small grammar mistake more than he is making fun of you. :)

Itsa freaken demo, there are no spoilors in a freaken demo... you people can just shut up....

Leon is a playable character.... ohhhh damn..... i posted a spoilor..... get a life fools.

Top Bottom