• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 delayed?

SantaC

I don't like starting this, but this sounds like pure comedy from capcom's side.

someone from ignboards:

walked into ebgames today and saw next to resident evil 4 display said "coming soon" Under the coming soon it had the release date 2/15/04.

I asked the employer about it. I told him i thoguht first week in january. He replied " We have been told the game has been pushed back, but our computers are not updated yet". Unfortuantly i do not have a website to prove it just my word.

I really hope this isn't true

A few days earlier from capcome press release:

"The GameCube version will release on January 11th for the US."

I bet they will push back the cube version long enough so they can release the PS2 version almost at the same time. It's getting worse and worse.

Soul4ger

They probably haven't updated their release date stickers in a while. Before Capcom announced the release date as January 11, but after there were rumors that the game would be delayed until next year, EB's date was 2/15. We had that on stickers at my store for a while, too. I'd ask employees to check the computer date.

TheDiave

Banned
I bet they will push back the cube version long enough so they can release the PS2 version almost at the same time. It's getting worse and worse.
That'd upgrade the slap in the face to a kick in the balls.

Top Bottom