• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 demo hacked

SantaC

quoting Rehorror.com

Some minor spoilers and pics ahead.

Some people found out some Action Replay codes to get more pesetas, ammu etc. The most interesting thing though is that there is a hidden sequence. After the demo ends and Leon says "Bingo" it shows that Leon's mobile phone is ringing. He takes off and says "Hello", then the demo crashes.
Also, you can play with a silencer on your handgun. I found some pics.

Leon and his mobile phone. Its a bit blurry, but you can make out that it is a radio or a big mobile phone.
Here is a picture where you can see Leon with the silencer on his handgun

bh4-handgun-sa.jpg

bh4-phonecall.jpg

^ Now that's cool :D

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
There are rumours going around that someone has used the Action Replay to unlock Opa has a hidden villiger with a pitchfork.

maskrider

soulja224466 said:
Do you have a BBA? If so, you can use a prog called "GCNrd" by parasyte to upload codes to your AR.

Yes, I have the BBA, never know there is such a program. I'll go search for it, GCNrd !!!

Edit: Oops ! Have to use GC PSO but I don't have it.

maskrider

Handgun w/Silencer (the sound effect is also changed)

bh4-handgun-sa.jpg

Phone call

bh4-phonecall.jpg

Entering the codes manually is really a pain in the ass, but the ones who created the codes are doing a more troublesome job, kudos to them.

maskrider

olimario said:
And for videos?

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB 2, an external USB 2.0 MPEG-2 encoder, record at max bitrate and then cut, deinterlace, adjust and transcode to target formats.

For the capture card, there are many choices, namely those LifeView FlyVideo cards, from the very cheap one to the Platinum (pretty decent quality).

Top Bottom