• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RE4 Site Update- Translation Needed

cvxfreak

It has something to do with a Hard Mode Challenge. Also, apparently, they're giving the Famitsu Demo away at TGS.

Its about the Famitsu Capcom DVD or demo, from what I can tell. Its probably just a description of what will be at the show or what will be shown(TGS).

Is there any concrete information on the demo itself from this, or anywhere else? Like is it the E3 2004 demo? How long is it? Anything at all?

Deg

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
It has something to do with a Hard Mode Challenge. Also, apparently, they're giving the Famitsu Demo away at TGS.

Should have gave it away at Gamestars.

neo2046

actually no big deal
the site tell the readers that they now have 2 chances to try Biohazard 4 earlier than the game come out

1) Hard Mode Challenge Contest at TGS 2004
(Top 5 Winners can get Biohazard T-Shirt)

2) that Famitsu extra magazine (Famitsu Capcom) will be released at Sept 24
It will have a Biohazard 4 playable demo disk

cvxfreak

neo2046 said:
actually no big deal
the site tell the readers that they now have 2 chances to try Biohazard 4 earlier than the game come out

1) Hard Mode Challenge Contest at TGS 2004
(Top 5 Winners can get Biohazard T-Shirt)

2) that Famitsu extra magazine (Famitsu Capcom) will be released at Sept 24
It will have a Biohazard 4 playable demo disk

Ah, interesting. I wonder what kind of biohazard T-Shirt winners will get.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Just read on the IGN boards that according to an interview in German magazine N-Zone the demo will be 60 minutes long and include the giant monster, sea monster and Ashley :O

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
cybamerc said:
Just read on the IGN boards that according to an interview in German magazine N-Zone the demo will be 60 minutes long and include the giant monster, sea monster and Ashley :O

Official RE4 is 2 hours long. :)

cybamerc said:

Is that from a credible source? Or some guy with 3 posts?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
is there anybody in japan that would be willing o buy the magazine and just ship the disc to me (to save me a bit of money)? I really want to try RE 4 out.

Shiggy

Kauf dir das die Famitsu Ausgabe doch bei Play-Asia ;)

Edit: Sorry, here's the translation ;)

Buy the Famitsu at Play-Asia, the demo is included and not sooooo expensive ;)

Yeah, I really want this demo...If it's an hour, I'm definitely heading to Play-Asia.Com, when I get my next pay check...Which unfortunately, isn't for another 11 days. But, I definitely need to pick up a Freeloader and this demo, if it really is an hour long, and includes two boss fights. Please be true!

Top Bottom