• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It's more like I need her support when I start dancing :p

I think going into seeing a trailer you always have to realize that you are indeed watching a trailer, whether it be a movie or game, and of course it's trying to excite you to see it. To me I see trailers to get a sense of what it's about and maybe I'll get interested, but I always know that the music and quick cuts away are not what I'm gonna be watching/playing later on.

I usually don't mind it too much for first trailers (since at that point it's mostly just to give you a feeling for the concept.) But when it keeps happening with every trailer? That's annoying! I think I dislike the flashy, trying to show you all the exciting bits at once part of it. Of course they don't want to show people the slow bits, but... Well, I can't imagine trailers being any other way I guess. I just don't like watching them!

Is it time to start putting in requests?
Well you gotta play some Blue

Again? :/

Davedough

So, most people here know I work in IT. I got the following turned into me by one of our executives and he asked me if there's anything I can do to help.

hRfu9.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
People and their expensive electronics... D:

I imagine this would be my dad if he ever had such a thing.

Red

Was looking through some old pictures to play with and found these from early October, when we got our last cat.

Thought I'd share them with you guys.

Davedough

Quit cracking jokes.

lol nice.

I asked how it happened and he looked confused "I dont know, I was on travel and opened my suitcase and it was like this"

My bullshit detector went through the roof. I'm guessing it was on the floor and he stepped on it. He's rather.... rotund.

Was looking through some old pictures to play with and found these from early October, when we got our last cat.

Thought I'd share them with you guys.

Awwww... Kitty on the mousepad! Cat pictures always make my day. Thanks, Crunched. btw, what ever happened to the puppy?

Quit cracking jokes.

Crunched, we have the same awesome mouse!

Nevah! It's my lunch hour, and I shall abuse it as I see fit! (p.s. puns are the lowest form of humor)

Davedough

That cat looks exactly, face and all, like a cat I had named Daxter. He was great, but met a very tragic and horrific end way too early in his life.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Vita so sexy. Golden Abyss is an awesome game. Banter between characters is at its finest in this game, strangely. Not at the beginning though. Two things I don't like, the gorgeous screen is a fingerprint magnet and no in-game browser (yet). Everything else is as it should be. LOVE the speedy multitasking.

First puns and now the common man's Chinese food.

What do you have against the layman?

Must be my age. I'm old and crotchety.

Well, when you really haven't eaten much all day, anything tastes good, even chinese takeout

True. Mind you, this is criticism coming from someone who subsists off of cups of dry cereal because she can't be bothered to shop. ^_^ Just the layer of grease on fast-food Chinese turns my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom