• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Ultimate Power ... The Book? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Dudes, I read this book because I LOVE the Hamburger Man! I mean, I am a total lesbo, but if I had to be straight, I would be all about Robert Hamburger, so that is why I read this book. In fact, when I read it, it was so good even -I- popped a 10 foot boner, and I'm like a chick! So then I ran out and porked as many babes as I possibly could, all thanks to this AWESOME book! Thank you Robert Hamburger! You made my lifelong dream come true!

PS: Anyone who does not like this book is a stupid laser shooting pirate, and they deserve to have their fingers bitten off by rabid dogs and then have their heads topped off with the rabid dogs' poo. And if you think that this review sucks, then you are a hopeless pirate loser and probably would not appreciate this genius book anyway, so don't bother buying it.

If Jesus read this before the last supper, he would have flipped out, flew across the table and chopped off Judas' head! That would be sweet. I could be in the sequal to The Passion. And by sweet, of course, I mean totally awesome.

Until I read book, I was pathetic oriental skinny kid with NO babes, NO wailing, NO hope of EVER getting pumped. After reading this book, I realized NINJA doesn't happen from take lessons! NINJA not happen from practice! NINJA happen from INSIDE YOU.

Normally, books suck, and don't get anyone pumped (except pirates) so I was sceptical about reading this. When I did, I flipped out so hard that my boner popped right through the book, and I had to buy about a million copies. Everyone else should as a precautionary measure, as the flip-out rating is very high. Don't buy this if you aren't ready to flip out and rock hard, like iron maiden, but with ninja stars.

lol

I think the only way he could write this is if his mom got pregnant with him by sitting on some retard's special sock at the laundry mat and that messed him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom