• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKluck

Banned
Blast from the past. This is like a year old at least, but its cool.

I couldn't get past the last few levels without tips or help, can't remember how many levels there are.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
At the top of the browser, it reads in Russian: "Intellectual Game". Hehehe.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
all the ones i have difficulty on... when i eventually figure it out... i use 1 less piece than what they give me to solve it :p

Kettch

Heh, I was trying so hard on 19, and the answer was so simple. 20 was a lot of fun, but 21 is getting frustrating. It looks like I have to use the refractor twice somehow, but I can't figure out where.

Miguel

Desperado said:
damnit, more stuff to waste my time on. thanks. =P
ensberg1.jpg

ensberg.jpg

MORGAN POWER!

I'm about to try this out...let's see how I do.

ElyrionX

Now I'm stuck at 11........damnit......i can get all the damn bulbs with one mirror left but I can't do anything else from there.....

Miguel

ElyrionX said:
Now I'm stuck at 11........damnit......i can get all the damn bulbs with one mirror left but I can't do anything else from there.....

Now I'm stuck with 3 bulbs left in 11

crap.. i forgot the passwords for level 17 and 18.. gahhhhh! Highest I can remember is level 11.. gotta go back up and remember how i did them. :p

Kettch

If you don't wanna do them again, 17 and 18 are
dma and csma

I'm stuck on 24 now. It's like 21, except with twice the number of mirrors and bulbs.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Error Macro said:
WTF. Someone give us some hints for 8. I'm still stuck on that one.

how much of a hint do you want?

spoiler 1)

triangle piece is first... .

spoiler 2)
and you place it at the far right.

I got stuck on 8 last night before I went to bed. I was tired, but it was making me feel suicidal. So I turned off the pc and went to sleep. Going to try again in a minute.

way more

SKluck said:
Blast from the past. This is like a year old at least, but its cool.
This is at least 5 years old. I like how the passwords are all computer related, which was cool back when I took cisco.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
I'm on level 10, with only the middle bulb left and two mirrors... but I have no idea how one can ever light the central bulb without closing off either the right or the left...

Kettch

Level 16 Hint:
You need to use the double mirror twice.

And if that doesn't help, easier hint:
Light the inside bulbs last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom