• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reliable R6s leaker reveal there’s a new rainbow six game

Thebonehead

Not entirely sure on those new operators from the leaked screenshot..

m6q6QZa.jpeg

Brigandier

If it's anything like Siege then I'm out. I'd like them to get back to either the old style or revisit the Vegas style.

I can't see Ubisoft going back to RS roots and making a more grounded game.

It needs to be fast explosive and full of stupid dumb shit to appeal to kids and manchilds.... oh and dick head reviewers who lap that shit up.

I don't even think they would go with the Vegas like gameplay, shame as it was a great IP.

Hookshot

Gold Member
Oh god imagine how much modern devs are going to fuck this up for modern audiences.

““Rainbow?” That’s our symbol, let’s make it gayer than gay!!” Collectors edition gets a used dildo and the dog tags have the phones numbers of real furrys on them.

Gp1

With Clark, Chavez, Arnavisca, Bogart, Price, Noronha, Rakuzanka, Beckenbauer, Maldini, Yacoby, et al.

Yes, the North remembers, nothing less is acceptable.

Last edited:

Thebonehead

With all the underperformance they have been enduring recently, they'd better make sure that they remember their audience for these games.

Lets hope they pivot and deliver what people want

Gp1

Ok, i know it's too much to ask for "post Soviet era/Euro union" Tru Clancy's Rainbow 6 because UBI does not have the balls to bring the series to it's roots. Specially when you consider that Siege is their only consistent cash cow.

Just give me a campaign with the vibes of the first Siege trailer/Patriots and i'm good to go.
I won't even complain about the "charisma void" gen alpha positive vibe operators as long as i can play with a "realistic" skin.

Last edited:

SaintALia

Ok, i know it's too much to ask for "post Soviet era/Euro union" Tru Clancy's Rainbow 6 because UBI does not have the balls to bring the series to it's roots. Specially when you consider that Siege is their only consistent cash cow.

Just give me a campaign with the vibes of the first Siege trailer/Patriots and i'm good to go.
I won't even complain about the "charisma void" gen alpha positive vibe operators as long as i can play with a "realistic" skin.
YUp, I have no hope for this project at all. There was RS: Siege, Splinter Cell got sanded down to Blacklist, Ghost Recon's last outing was a big yikes.

My expectation for a new RS game are as low as it can get, I just expect that it will look really pretty and that's it. It will likely be live service in some part, if not a fully multiplayer only game. Wouldn't even be surprised it ended up a bit like The DIvision with rpg like elements or progression.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Rainbow Six Asss

rbMDsa4.gif

New Operators announced :

-The Blind Sniper

-The Deaf Ninja

And of course lets not forget the return of the Wheelchair Speedster.

Diversity baby.
You know that it's not the wheelchair operator that is "running" around the map, right? He remotely controls a robot.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm intrigued if it's multiplayer focused.

They've already done a 5v5 hero shooter and a coop game. I'm interested in a new PvP genre from Rainbow Six.

Top Bottom