• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reminder for Joe Schmo 2 tonight. Bryce Returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Ok, what the fuck. So they kick Tim off and now they'll have to find some ridiculous way to get him back on.

And did anyone else notice that he said "If I don't see you tomorrow, good morning, good afternoon, and good night" after being evicted? That's straight from the fucking Truman Show.

I think I'm in the GAF minority in that I don't think the show is faked, but that is a little too eery.

Bog

Junior Ace
I don't think Tim and Amanda's reactions are faked. But yeah, that was a great episode. And next week with the
falcon getting killed
... Awesome show.

Next week's episode is called "T.J. Needs T.P." , whatever that means.

Gerald: "Austin, there's nothing I'd like more than to get a pearl necklace from you!" :)

Everyone knows what "pearl necklace" really means, right?

pearl necklace - the common name given to the act of ejaculating on the upper chest and neck of a woman during sex, thus giving the appearance of a pearl necklace.

The eviction ceremonies are funnier with this in mind. Tim said last week "If any of you ladies want another pearl necklace, I'll be upstairs." Tim has a dirty mind!

AniHawk

Socreges said:
And did anyone else notice that he said "If I don't see you tomorrow, good morning, good afternoon, and good night" after being evicted? That's straight from the fucking Truman Show.

Damn, has he known all this time??

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
AniHawk said:
Damn, has he known all this time??

the entire show is rigged. Ive thought this since season one, and this season is adding fuel to the fire. No way do they let a non-actor go into the most difficult acting situation you can throw them in, improv. and if they fuck up? your show is ruined. The MOMENT they put her in the house as one of the actresses I knew it was staged.

StoOgE said:
the entire show is rigged. Ive thought this since season one, and this season is adding fuel to the fire. No way do they let a non-actor go into the most difficult acting situation you can throw them in, improv. and if they fuck up? your show is ruined. The MOMENT they put her in the house as one of the actresses I knew it was staged.
all during season 1, i was convinced that it was real... but when that point hit in season 2, i questioned the validity of season 2... though i still think season 1 is real...

Bog

Junior Ace
Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
Next week's episode is called "T.J. Needs T.P." , whatever that means.

Gerald: "Austin, there's nothing I'd like more than to get a pearl necklace from you!" :)

Everyone knows what "pearl necklace" really means, right?

pearl necklace - the common name given to the act of ejaculating on the upper chest and neck of a woman during sex, thus giving the appearance of a pearl necklace.

The eviction ceremonies are funnier with this in mind. Tim said last week "If any of you ladies want another pearl necklace, I'll be upstairs." Tim has a dirty mind!

Thanks for clearing that up... like anyone who's watching this doesn't know.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Yesterday was a good episode. I loved watching Cammy and Austin's date. Funny stuff.

I still think Tim and Amanda have no clue and are real. While this season is a lot more ridiculous than last season, there are completely oblivious people in the world that would buy this. Also, its not difficult to act like yourself in Ingrid's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom