• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Removeable storage in Cell Phones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Am I the only one that sees no point in all these bells and whistles on the latest phones (mp3 ringtones, imaging, videos etc.) when there's no way for additional storage? I have two phones now that I switch between. Both of which get on my nerves because there's no storage space to accomodate all the cool features.

V600.jpg

I wanted the Motorola v600, but w/ a total 5mb shared storage space and a $300 price tag, I quickly changed my mind.

Any phones support SD cards or MMC?

Lil' Dice

Banned
I just need a phone that is able to make phone calls. Between 2 PDAa, A GBA-SP, Xbox, Sony digital camera, 2 thumb drives, and a camcorder; i have all the necessary trinkets....
Phone cameras suck, as do their games....The only feature i like in newer phones are the poliphonic ring-tones...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Mine does:

B00009J5VV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

EDIT: I believe mine is the predecessor of the one Suerte posted.

Phoenix

DarienA said:
Mine does:

EDIT: I believe mine is the predecessor of the one Suerte posted.

Its a couple of revisions old, but yeah the 3650 remains a tried and true representation of what a good Symbian phone is capable of.

Mason

Yep, holdin' it down with tha 3650. I love this phone, I think I'm going to keep it until it breaks. What do you other guys with 3650s have on them? I've got an NES emulator, some random java games (Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, SC: Pandora Tomorrow, etc), unlimited video recorder, the IR remote control program, SpyCall, few other random things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom