• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 4 video

Ranger X

pwnedcow.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This makes me want Resident Evil 4, and to get around to picking up REmake and RE0... and RE3 I never got that.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He had to shoot the cow, it was clearly thinking about turning to a zombie...

Resident Evil 4 can't come soon enough for me, I need to play this game while I'm still in love with the series. I just know I'll be saying it sucks again in like two weeks, then a month after that I'll be in love again.

Ranger X

Grizzlyjin said:
He had to shoot the cow, it was clearly thinking about turning to a zombie...

Resident Evil 4 can't come soon enough for me, I need to play this game while I'm still in love with the series. I just know I'll be saying it sucks again in like two weeks, then a month after that I'll be in love again.

I always thought that shooting a cow with a shotgun at close range = GOTY
Don't you? ;)

Ranger X

Stryder said:
Damn, I get a "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden" message when clicking your link :(

What? do you mean we don't see my image? ( pwned cow )

EDIT: we can't delete messages anymore??? anyway, i just catch. forget about it

cvxfreak

I can't wait for RE4 either. Thankfully Outbreak 2 will be out in Japan in September so I'll have something to hold me over until the real meat. Awesome video.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Stryder said:
I feel like kind of a phoney though because I haven't been into the series thus far.
Don't worry about that, this one is very very different from the others.

Solid

Wow! Looks great! I hope you get alot of ammo cause I wanna go berserk on these fuckers! :D

And I just beat RE Zero so I'm stacked with anticipation for RE4.

Top Bottom