• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Revenge of the Sith - first screens

Redbeard

Banned
26998.jpg
26999.jpg
27000.jpg
27001.jpg
27002.jpg

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
I hope it's like Obi-Wan but with lots of upgrades... I actually liked that game alot for some strange reason and it was one of the few games I've beaten this generation :)

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I hope this turns out to be fun but does anybody remember the Phantom Menace adventure game? Damnation playing that was like getting your teeth pulled.

Guileless said:
I hope this turns out to be fun but does anybody remember the Phantom Menace adventure game? Damnation playing that was like getting your teeth pulled.

"You're stepping on my dress!"

joshschw

It looks nive, One thing I dont like is that obi wans robes look like plasticy, they need to make them look like fabric more.

jedimike

open_mouth_ said:
I hope it's like Obi-Wan but with lots of upgrades... I actually liked that game alot for some strange reason and it was one of the few games I've beaten this generation :)

Obi-Wan was a very fun game. The only real problem with the game is that it was stuck in the Episode I environments.

Matlock

Banned
I hope it doesn't suck. 'course, The Collective are good people. And otherwise, if it does, we can just call it the Revenge of the Shit.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
jedimike said:
Obi-Wan was a very fun game. The only real problem with the game is that it was stuck in the Episode I environments.

That wasn't the only problem ;)

I love star wars games usually and can look past most flaws, for some strange reason. If it was the same game without the SW license, I would be like "fuck this shit"

Top Bottom