• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Richard Simmons Dead at 76

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
200.gif

Rest in peace, you peculiar funny man. 💙

Last edited:

Liljagare

Sad to see him go, he really actually seemed like he gave a crap. Read he has had several incidents with cancer though.. :\

Also, a good example of that bullying isn't ever ok.

We could all use this movie:

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Rest In Peace. I hadn't heard his name in a long time and the last time I did, I think he'd become something of a recluse that worried some of his friends. God rest is gentle soul.

Esca

A genuinely good person from everything I've seen. We need more people like him in the world that actual care about others and helping them

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I remember him as a kid. He was an inspiration to the LGBT community as well as many others. He will be missed.

Shadowplay1979

Gold Member
when i lived in LA,I met Richard Simmons on 3 separate occasions in completely public non industry situations. There was no off button.....what you see is what you got.

ManaByte

Gold Member
when i lived in LA,I met Richard Simmons on 3 separate occasions in completely public non industry situations. There was no off button.....what you see is what you got.

Robin Williams was like that too. Met him 3 times in SF and sat behind him and Zelda at the midnight showing of Two Towers at the Coronet. He would be joking with people in line at McDonalds.

Top Bottom