• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick Fox getting his kobe on? Vanessa Williams down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://sportsbybrooks.com/rickfoxpics.html

rickfox.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I will never understand their draw to white women...

Pimpwerx

I will never understand their draw to white women...

Oh come on. You gotta love white girls at least a little. ;) OTOH, I appreciate white guys who don't like black chicks. Leaves more for me. :D PEACE.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
007.jpg

"Hello there, hot white girl? I need a shoulder to cry on. My wife has been a complete bitch to me since her movie career went into the toilet and my career took off. Did you know that I carried the Lakers to 8 championships? Kobe's like a little brother to me. What's in the gift bag? Your hotel room key? And you have a hot blonde friend who also wants to join in? Well GOLLLY!"

rickfox.jpg

Later on that evening...

angrywife.jpg

An angry Vanessa finds out that Rick got his white on at the club and exacts her revenge.

williams.v.1120.jpg

"You cheating ghetto-ass motherfucker, you know where we live? CALIFORNIA, BITCH! I'm taking the house, the kids, the other house, your rings, and 50% of all your future earnings!! OWNED!"

a_fox_i.jpg

*deep breath* "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

denzelbitch.jpg

"Damn, that nigga got worked!"

kobe-inside-102003.jpg

"How is it the bitches offer their room keys to him, and I gotta call them up to my room on pretense of getting a glass of milk? It's cuz he's lighter-skinned, isn't it? High-yellow bastard."

jordan.jpg

In China, a tall black man chuckles quietly to himself...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If my wife ever whored herself out to Radio Shack... I don't know.

evil ways said:
What's with all these NBA players trading their hot wives for a hit & run with an average skank?

Newsflash...most atheletes have hot wives and still cheat like rat bastards. They do it because they can! Where do you think the term trophy wife came from? Athletes are ranked in the top tier for being your average pig-haeded male?

I lived next door to basketball players when I attended IU. Do you know how many hotties these guys go through in a weekend?! These girls are thowing themselves at these wanna be Olympians (white black, green it really doesn't matter). It's like being associated with someone famous gives you a sense of belonging (even if you're just a ho). I wish I had a nickel every time a white chick asked a black guys if he was an athlete so that she could get her freak on (you know so if it was found out she'd have an excuse to be accepted by the status quo and not be labeled a trashy skank). Spoiled rotten, and if many of us were in their shoes it'd be hard to resist the temptation.

Not jumping your case but I don't think we should be fingering pointing. Anybody with money and power feels they deserve extra special flexibility and priviledges. Athlete's are just too stupid with their business.............

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
bishoptl said:
007.jpg

"Hello there, hot white girl? I need a shoulder to cry on. My wife has been a complete bitch to me since her movie career went into the toilet and my career took off. Did you know that I carried the Lakers to 8 championships? Kobe's like a little brother to me. What's in the gift bag? Your hotel room key? And you have a hot blonde friend who also wants to join in? Well GOLLLY!"

rickfox.jpg

Later on that evening...

angrywife.jpg

An angry Vanessa finds out that Rick got his white on at the club and exacts her revenge.

williams.v.1120.jpg

"You cheating ghetto-ass motherfucker, you know where we live? CALIFORNIA, BITCH! I'm taking the house, the kids, the other house, your rings, and 50% of all your future earnings!! OWNED!"

a_fox_i.jpg

*deep breath* "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

denzelbitch.jpg

"Damn, that nigga got worked!"

kobe-inside-102003.jpg

"How is it the bitches offer their room keys to him, and I gotta call them up to my room on pretense of getting a glass of milk? It's cuz he's lighter-skinned, isn't it? High-yellow bastard."

jordan.jpg

In China, a tall black man chuckles quietly to himself...

Hahahahaahaha!!!

This thread's killin' me.

element

THANK GOD!!! No more Radio Shack PCS commercials with them.

I find this really funny because I just saw Eddie a couple nights ago, where Fox plays a cheating husband going for divorce.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

It's possible that Vanessa's worth more than Rick though.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Rick you dirty dawg! Anyone know who the blonde chick he's with is?

rc213

kobe.jpg

Why'd u do it PRETTY RICKY!

duboc_rick_fox.jpg

STFU! Atleast mine aint claiming RAPE!

VanessaWilliams04.jpg

P-S-S-S-S-S-S-T-!

a_fox_i.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

with_rick_fox.jpg

Fuck It! I got my lawyer, lets go to war!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom