• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riddick...

Solid

So I'm playing the game now. I just got that package for Jagger Valance in the room that was filled with gas. But am I supposed to take on all these guards and robots without a weapon that can shoot? It's very hard! And I only play or Normal! :S

Anyway, the game feels very clumsy so far. Not that great that I was expected :(

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Deepthroat said:
So I'm playing the game now. I just got that package for Jagger Valance in the room that was filled with gas. But am I supposed to take on all these guards and robots without a weapon that can shoot? It's very hard! And I only play or Normal! :S

Anyway, the game feels very clumsy so far. Not that great that I was expected :(

Stick to the shadows and lure the guards at the end of the room into looking for you. It is pretty tough to avoid the guy in the mech suit, you just need a bit of luck for him. You'll get a gun soon enough. When you do you'll miss the times when you actually needed to think to clear a room.

Redbeard

Banned
There is a tranquilizer gun you can buy prior to meeting Jagger. It's up the stairs from the health station near the forklift.

Drexon

Banned
Ghost said:
Stick to the shadows and lure the guards at the end of the room into looking for you. It is pretty tough to avoid the guy in the mech suit, you just need a bit of luck for him. You'll get a gun soon enough. When you do you'll miss the times when you actually needed to think to clear a room.
Yeah, after you get a gun and finish the game you think 'This was a stealth game? I only stealthed in the tutorial :/'.

Solid

I rather take the gun! :p

Anyway, so I do get a weapon soon? Great.

The intro movie rocks btw. Very impressive!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Drexon said:
Yeah, after you get a gun and finish the game you think 'This was a stealth game? I only stealthed in the tutorial :/'.

Seriously? After I got a gun, I would shoot out pretty much every light I came across. It actually increased the amount of stealth I used.

Top Bottom