• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Right Guard - This stuff burns. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

A few weeks ago, I started picking up a new brand of deodorant because it was on sale.

The first time I used it, my pits kinda..burned and were super-sensitive for the day. But here I am after two weeks of daily use and it still burns :(

The burninator:
B0000AYXB2.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dyne

Stop using it immediately. You might develop a rash.

I don't know, brands always tend to switch on me. Lately I've been using Axe/Old Spice and they haven't given me any rashes.

Nester

I had a burning reaction to a similar type of deodorant. Stopped using it, moved on to a different kind and the burning went away. I waited too long though and developed a small rash in my armpit, which went away in days after switching.

Ecrofirt

I always use the same brand. Every once in awhile, my underarms burn for a day or two.

I attibute it to the skin being sensitive, and me washing a bit too hard in that area in the shower. I'm pretty sure that the top layer of skin peels off in certain spots, which is what causes the burning.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
yea i was going to see them at lollapalooza too, but they ended up booking a makeup date of sorts here after it cancelled :D

ghostface

I used the Right Guard deodorant spray once only and it gave me the nastiest and most painfull rash in the pits. Never touched it or any other RG product again.

Willco

Hollywood Square
One time after a shower I was spraying Axe on myself whilst watching the Today show and not paying attention and accidentally sprayed no more than a molecule of that shit on my nuts. Goddamn that stung. I probably can't have children now or some such shit.

Fifty

Axe kicks ass, but I don't like the body spray..I just use the normal sticks. I told myself I wouldn't try Axe, after their awful ads annoyed me for months, but after getting a free stick I had to admit that the product itself is really good. Stupid Ads =| Great deodorant.

Dyne

Fifty said:
Axe kicks ass, but I don't like the body spray..I just use the normal sticks. I told myself I wouldn't try Axe, after their awful ads annoyed me for months, but after getting a free stick I had to admit that the product itself is really good. Stupid Ads =| Great deodorant.

Great deoderant also comes at a gigantic cost. :( That's why I stick to the spray. It lasts longer (if you use it like me.)

I use Phoenix and Essence. They're nice. Voodoo I don't like so much.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't Kinesis compare a woman to a stick of that stuff in his poetry?

You're like a stick of Right Guard deodorant
anything less would be uncivilised

or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom