• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rights purchased to Psi-Ops motion picture

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/08/16/news_6104970.html

Apparently not sated by planned adaptations of Far Cry, Doom 3, Metroid Prime, and Rainbow Six, Hollywood is continuing to scoop up the film rights to games. Today, Variety reported that Adrian Askarieh and Chuck Gordon, producers of the upcoming Spy Hunter movie, have purchased the rights to another Midway Games title.

"I've always been interested in the whole idea of psionic powers that have been developed by the government, even though they've been very close-mouthed about admitting they conducted those kind of experiments," Askarieh told Variety. No director or studio is yet attached to the project, though Askarieh and Gordon are based at Universal Pictures.

matlock.jpg

Matlock

Banned
To the Psi-Ops haters, piss off. Especially you, Deka...Second Sight does look cool, and I am a Free Radical whore...But it's not playable!

Still, though, just the idea of watching the huge combat at the beginning on the silver screen has me damn near in tears.

Please let this happen! Please let this movie be good!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
...and then a Second Sight movie comes out 3 months after that. :p

ManaByte

Gold Member
Littleberu said:
UWE BOLL!! Where are you?

NOOOO Don't say that! Don't you know he's worse than Candyman. All you have to do is say his name ONCE and he directs the videogame movie!!! NOOOOOOOO!

Top Bottom