• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robin hood and his Stick men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, this game's fun if you like angles and wind resistance and such!

Bowman

bowman.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Kinda cool, although once you get a set of numbers that works, all you have to do is keep repeating it. Also very annoying that you can't see the other guy while aiming. Has potential, will wait for sequel. 6.8

demon said:
Kinda cool, although once you get a set of numbers that works, all you have to do is keep repeating it. Also very annoying that you can't see the other guy while aiming. Has potential, will wait for sequel. 6.8

Did you put on the Wall/Wind options in settings?
You can also up the life meter to 5.

Makes it more challenging with changing wind and an obstacle.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Yeah, true. Still wish you could see the other guy, though. For some reason kinda reminds me of Worms.

Btw, with the wind off, shoot up at a 90degree angle. You can shoot yourself. Loll3erz!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Felidae_Khrall said:
Did you put on the Wall/Wind options in settings?
You can also up the life meter to 5.

Makes it more challenging with changing wind and an obstacle.

see, you just can't trust reviews these days.

demon said:
Yeah, true. Still wish you could see the other guy, though. For some reason kinda reminds me of Worms.

Btw, with the wind off, shoot up at a 90degree angle. You can shoot yourself. Loll3erz!

Heh, last game I played, I missed and missed and missed. then, he pegged me in the head so I just shot off a random angry shot, Rarr! and it got him right in the crotch. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom