• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockets 90, Knicks 84. 10 years ago today, the Rockets...were #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

HOW SWEET IT IS!

10 years ago today...Houston won their first championship ever.

Celebrate this day. TMac to Houston on the 10 year anniversary of the Rockets WIN over New York.

Hakeem
Cassell
Elie
Horry
Maxwell
Bullard
Herrera
Thorpe

BEST TEAM EVER

Starks owned....the Knicks. Knicks = PWNED

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
He's to you Scotty Brooks!!!

Scotty_Brooks.jpg

Outlaw

Banned
Miguel said:
HOW SWEET IT IS!

10 years ago today...Houston won their first championship ever.

Celebrate this day. TMac to Houston on the 10 year anniversary of the Rockets WIN over New York.

Hakeem
Cassell
Elie
Horry
Maxwell
Bullard
Herrera
Thorpe

BEST TEAM EVER

Starks owned....the Knicks. Knicks = PWNED

95 Rockets >>>>94 Rockets

Bowser

Too bad the trade can't be completed until July 15th because of the BYC clause in Steve Francis' contract :p

Kuroyume

Banned
It was the best finals ever, are you insane? It sucks that my Knicks lost though, they were a better team. 94... ahhh Rangers, Knicks, and OJ... great times.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
evil solrac v3.0 said:
who gives a damn.

Go bag some groceries with Starks and get the f-ing out of this thread :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He's trying to get the Yankee poison out of his blood,that damn shit keeps causing him arm problems.

Matrix

Yea I guess its been good for 4 wins,but once its all out of his system the good Texan blood will flow free and he will stay healthy.

Mrbob

There was a NBA champion in 1994?

Sorry, I forgot another team was loaned the NBA title sandwiched between the double threepeats by the Chicago Bulls!

Mrbob said:
There was a NBA champion in 1994?

Sorry, I forgot another team was loaned the NBA title sandwiched between the double threepeats by the Chicago Bulls!

it was a lovely gesture by mr jordan to let those texans play with the trophy for a little while.

Matrix

STAY OUT OF HERE YOU STINKY CUB AND YANKEE FANS...you make baby matrix cry.

Matrix

evil solrac v3.0 said:
the astros are making you cry. not us.

:( You truly are evil.

bionic77

Mustang said:
Yes, they won 2 championships during the two Jordanless years.

Good job Houston!

Hakeem > Jordan.

They both won rings during a pretty weak era for the NBA in terms of competition, but Hakeem took a shittier team to a ring then MJ ever did. Go back and watch how the Rockets played when Hakeem got in foul trouble, they were usually down by 20 after about 5 minutes.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mustang said:
Yes, they won 2 championships during the two Jordanless years.

Good job Houston!

Using that logic, does that make every championship won when Jordan wasn't playing insignificant? Including the one that Detroit just won?

bionic77

dskillzhtown said:
Using that logic, does that make every championship won when Jordan wasn't playing insignificant? Including the one that Detroit just won?

Jordophiles don't use logic, they just whack off to old Jordan highlight tapes and DVDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom