• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar game sale @ outpost.com

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
ohamsie said:
What does "call for availability" mean? I'm tempted to GTA double pack.

it means this:

Call 1-877-OUTPOST (1-877-688-7678) for Availability

This product is on back order. One of our many sales representatives can assist you in finding a similar product that is in stock. They are available 8:00 AM EST through Midnight EST 7 days a week at 1-877-OUTPOST (1-877-688-7678).

If you choose to order this product on the web, it will usually ship in 5 - 7 business days (Monday through Friday). Outpost ships on a first come, first service basis. Product availability is based on information supplied by the vendor and/or manufacturer and is subject to change if the vendor or manufacturer is unable to meet their estimated delivery dates. You have a choice of Ground Service, 2nd Day Air, or Overnight Delivery for domestic orders via Airborne Express. The default option for domestic shipping within the 48 contiguous states is Airborne 2nd day. An option for Overnight Delivery is available at an additional charge at checkout. We ship all available stock and do not hold orders until all products are in stock.

An additional delivery charge will be added at checkout for orders delivered to Alaska and Hawaii. During checkout you will see the delivery charge confirmed once your delivery address has been entered.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
double pack is mine. Cant pass it up at that price..

random note: does anyone else find their commercials to be arousing?

Bog

Junior Ace
StoOgE said:
double pack is mine. Cant pass it up at that price..

random note: does anyone else find their commercials to be arousing?

It's not overstock.com, it's outpost.com

ohamsie

Meh, I almost ordered it, but with shipping it was almost $30.00, which is what it goes for in stores anyways.

Top Bottom