• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Joke Websites are up...

hirokazu

4. MACCER IS BANNED FROM AUSTRALIA.
True - But Maccer would like to point out, he doesn't want to go to Australia, and doesn't like Australians.

haha, that's their way of saying fuck you to the Australian government for initially banning GTA3, i guess?

The religion site is great:

"Kifflom changed my life. I used to have a well paid job, a family and good prospects. Now, I've given that up to find real meaning in wearing light blue and proclaiming my real religion. Kifflom!'
- Jonas Ackerman, Blueberry, San Andreas

"I was lost. Luckily, I now go to regular meeetings of a cult group and give them lots of money, so everything is okay."
- Jane Pole, Ohio

SolidSnakex said:
The religion site is great:

"Kifflom changed my life. I used to have a well paid job, a family and good prospects. Now, I've given that up to find real meaning in wearing light blue and proclaiming my real religion. Kifflom!'
- Jonas Ackerman, Blueberry, San Andreas

"I was lost. Luckily, I now go to regular meeetings of a cult group and give them lots of money, so everything is okay."
- Jane Pole, Ohio

Is this a GTA fake site, or just the Polyphonic Spree home page?

Dekajelly

hobbitx said:

laugh2.gif

Is that Shaun Ryder?

shaun_ryder.jpg

8bit

Knows the Score
Dekajelly said:
laugh2.gif

Is that Shaun Ryder?

shaun_ryder.jpg

I don't think it sounds quite like him, although from reading that site it looks as if the Maccer character is based on him and/or Ian Brown.

Top Bottom