• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides 1 (a classic) and 2 (a decent sequel) HOW DID THEY MAKE 3 4 5 ARGH BLEH

rocky.jpg

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Damn, Rocky was a great movie. The ending rocked too!

"AAAAAAAAAADRIAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!"

evil ways

What the hell is wrong with Rocky 3? It's the perfect recipe for a great sequel, you've got Hulk Hogan as Thunderlips, Mr. T as Clubber Lang, Mickey dies and Rocky goes back to the ghetto to train. Plus "Eye of the Tiger" man, "Eye of the Tiger"!!

evil ways said:
What the hell is wrong with Rocky 3? It's the perfect recipe for a great sequel, you've got Hulk Hogan as Thunderlips, Mr. T as Clubber Lang, Mickey dies and Rocky goes back to the ghetto to train. Plus "Eye of the Tiger" man, "Eye of the Tiger"!!

Pretty much the exact post I was about to make, but I would have had more Mr.T

MC Safety

My favorite line from Rocky:

Rocky is talking to his boss Gazzo. Then, Gazzo's driver mentions he's heard Rocky is dating Adrian.

"Take her to the zoo," he says. "I hear retards like the zoo!"

evil ways said:

Yup, Clubber Lang rocks.

Clubber to Adrian:

"Hey, woman! Hey, woman! I bet you go to sleep every night wondering what it's like to be with a REAL MAN!!!"

karasu

Luscious LeftFoot said:
Yup, Clubber Lang rocks.

Clubber to Adrian:

"Hey, woman! Hey, woman! I bet you go to sleep every night wondering what it's like to be with a REAL MAN!!!"

The "Hey Woman! Hey Woman!" part kills me everytime.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I am suddenly reminded of Eddie Murphy and his 'Italians obsession with Rocky' bit. Haha, great bit.

"Ey, paizon. You see dis new Rocky movie? I'sh a great fockin' movie, eh? I don't wanna spoil it for you...but he wins this again. You know what I love about the Rocky movies? It's the realism. You gotta' love the realism. Rocky comes out and breaks this fucking moolie's face."

Hahaha. *fires up his Eddie Murphy RAW DVD*

The Rocky series are by far my favorite movies of all time. They have shaped me as a man. All that I've learned in this world that makes sense comes from the Rocky movies. Especially Rocky IV. That movie iz the greatest fucking movie ever made. The boxing match where Rocky is knocked down 9819873873198731907319 times and then
wins
rocks so hard.

Oh yes...I also used to be of the camp that thought Rocky V sucked royal dick. But, subsequent viewings have shown it to be a geuinely good movie that stays true to the Rocky formula...just in different ways.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rocky 3 and 4 were pretty good, IMO. I loved the commentary on Boxing how everything is now a show and not a bout in 4. The end of 4 irritated me, but the build up to the fight was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom