• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

Bristow

Banned
Did anyone else pick this one up? I know alot of people are probably playing GTA, but this game kicks ass and must not be ignored. There are a TON of pre-made coasters that are really fun to ride on using the new ride-cam. The game seems to run alot smoother than the demo as well. Also, the themes kick ass.

I'm in the process of making a Horror themed park and it looks really cool at night with the various animatronics you can build. Go get the game!

Atari finally managed to provide some decent packaging for once. The box has a hologram cover and is shaped like a coaster track. The manual is spiral bound. \m/

rct31.jpg

(Pic taken from the official forums.)

Mrbob

This game is out? Ughhhh another game to buy! Looks like the transition to 3D didn't hurt. Oh, and before someone complains about Sawyer not being involved, remember RCT2. That was about a milky as milk can get for a sequel.

M3wThr33

Banned
I just spent $18 at Target a couple days ago and bought RCT2 with both expansions on clearance. Haven't touched 'em yet. (Been busy all week)
I loved the first RCT to death! (I leveled out the entire lake in Leafy Lake)

LakeEarth

M3wThr33 said:
I just spent $18 at Target a couple days ago and bought RCT2 with both expansions on clearance. Haven't touched 'em yet. (Been busy all week)
I loved the first RCT to death! (I leveled out the entire lake in Leafy Lake)

I flattened out Mega Park! Only filled about a third of it before I stopped building stuff. Think I maxed at 4000 people in there. So many people couldn't find the exit because they had to walk so far to get to it.

Top Bottom