• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Romancing Saga ~Minstrel Song~ Famitsu scan

neo2046

up7107.jpg

up7108.jpg

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Awesome 3-D conversions? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
belgurdo said:
Generic chibi munchkins? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you play the original? It fits the style of the original, so I'm not gonna complain. I don't really personally care for it either (preferring the more natural looking characters in Xenosaga, SO3, etc), but I'm not gonna avoid the game because of it. A lot of people dig this style, shame people have to be so closed minded all the time.

jiggle

It's Naora's art!
And the FMV shot from the previous scan looks like the same technique they used to make the FMV for US also.

Can't wait.

belgurdo

Banned
djtiesto said:
Did you play the original? It fits the style of the original, so I'm not gonna complain. I don't really personally care for it either (preferring the more natural looking characters in Xenosaga, SO3, etc), but I'm not gonna avoid the game because of it. A lot of people dig this style, shame people have to be so closed minded all the time.

Who said I wasn't going to play the game? I just hate that type of artstyle

Top Bottom