• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RPG Maker 2 sales?

Meier

bunkum could perhaps give the exact data but I know it tanked horribly. I'd say sub 10,000 sold tops.

Limedust

I didn't really see what was all that wrong with the Unlimited Saga interface. It wasn't intuitive in certain respects, but I actually read the manual and didn't have the problem.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Drinky Crow said:
It was a bucket of cat ass. Worst. Interface. Ever. And remember, I *liked* Unlimited SaGa!

Ahhh shit! that's too bad.. I would have loved to made some RPGs... for ummm myself... *cries in corner*

Gattsu25

Banned
RPG Maker 2 serious;y was the worst inteface I've ever used for game creation

you're better off *finding* RPGMaker2003

RPG Maker 2 seriously adds an extra 3 or so steps to each process...where adding a character to a level takes you over 6 steps all using a convoluted interface that the manual never explains in detail (50% the first half of the strategy guide is spent covering contols and details that the manual should have, it's a bloody waste of money as it's obvious that they intend you to buy the guide to create anything)

Pellham

Banned
I was looking forward to RPG Maker 2 because it lets you make Dragon Warrior VII-style RPGs, but I don't really have time to invest in making much of anything, so i'm just not going to bother now.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
They should have really released RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 (for the PC) in the US... It's much easier to distribute your games, and make games with those, plus you can download a ton of resources. Hopefully they'll be smart and release RPG Maker XP here, if not I could always download the (inevitable) cracked copy with English text :p

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Drinky Crow said:
It was a bucket of cat ass. Worst. Interface. Ever. And remember, I *liked* Unlimited SaGa!

.....do you still like Unlimited SaGa?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not bad for an unknown game... ( that people say is bad)

Top Bottom