• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Legends of the Zone Trilogy - Official Nintendo Switch Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Legends of the Zone Trilogy, featuring the original Stalker games: Stalker: Shadow of Chornobyl (2007), Stalker: Clear Sky (2008) and Stalker: Call of Prypiat (2009), will be released on Nintendo Switch on October 31. Watch the Stalker: Legends of the Zone release date trailer for a look at each of the games running on Nintendo Switch.

The trilogy will launch with a touch interface and controls, an adapted shooting system with gyro aiming, refined visuals, as well as full handheld and TV mode support. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Legends of the Zone Trilogy is already available on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Moses85

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Kupfer

How likely is it that all the games are actually on the cart?
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Legends of the Zone Trilogy is 21gb on PS4 according to the back of its' cover, so probably even less on switch since reduced textures sizes etc.
What size does a switch gamecard support?

Last edited:

Sunkrest

Neo Member
I need to play Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. I only played the first game on its release back in 2007 and I loved it.

I'm not going to buy it on switch. I'll wait for sale on Steam or GoG and install some proper mods

Last edited:

Kupfer

I need to play Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. I only played the first game on its release back in 2007 and I loved it.

I'm not going to buy it on switch. I'll wait for sale on Steam or GoG and install some proper mods
For how long do you want to wait? The bundle is in sales at steam like every month for -75% :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom