• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Andreas impressions for GA?

Jim

Hey All,

Would anyone be interested in providing GTA: SA hands-on impressions for Gaming-Age (the site, not the forum :) )?

Everyone on staff who was planning on getting the game looks like they won't get a copy 'til tomorrow at the earliest.

Impressions can be from ones already posted on the forum, or elsewhere. And as usual, we'll give full credit, emails, links, plugs, whatever.

The more the merrier, so even several sets would work out nicely as well.
Just drop me an email at jim@gaming-age.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
--Jim

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'd love to, but it's going to take hours of play time to really get a feel for what's new and what's been changed. :)

JIM IS OUTSOURCING! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE IMPRESSIONS:

"ELLO FOM INDIA!

AMEERIKAN NIIIKITOKTOK LIFESTOLE VEDDY INTERSIGING. IGNRE Speeling errrs Not Used to Englush Yet. TOK TOK LIKIIIIIFOOKKU"

MrAngryFace said:
JIM IS OUTSOURCING! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE IMPRESSIONS:

"ELLO FOM INDIA!

AMEERIKAN NIIIKITOKTOK LIFESTOLE VEDDY INTERSIGING. IGNRE Speeling errrs Not Used to Englush Yet. TOK TOK LIKIIIIIFOOKKU"

I find that offensive, not all Indians talk like that.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Here are my impressions:

The fuck is wrong with you people, if you have a PS2 buy this game right now buster. LL Cool J DEMANDS IT. As the good book says, a man with GTA:SA is wiser than a man without it, you better beleive it homie.

10/10

+ You can steal and kill
- Sometimes they try to stop you

LukeSmith

Jim said:
Hey All,

Would anyone be interested in providing GTA: SA hands-on impressions for Gaming-Age (the site, not the forum :) )?

Everyone on staff who was planning on getting the game looks like they won't get a copy 'til tomorrow at the earliest.

Impressions can be from ones already posted on the forum, or elsewhere. And as usual, we'll give full credit, emails, links, plugs, whatever.

The more the merrier, so even several sets would work out nicely as well.
Just drop me an email at jim@gaming-age.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
--Jim

Hilarious.
Rockstar and their PR firm gave me this same shitbag excuse. There are ways around it though.

Jim

Hah.. this is exactly why at one point we started using: "Half assed and late as hell", as our unofficial site motto.

Seriously though. Yeah, no one has the damn game yet, and we need some help :)

I'm lucky if I have enough time to post press releases and reviews sent in from other staffers (and with a baby on the way, I'll have less time to even do that soon).

So we welcome any contributions from any forum member, for pretty much any thing.
Especially around this busy part of the season.

Pfftt... we're not real journalists. Just a bunch of fans who play games and like to occasionally write about 'em.

Thanks!
--Jim

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jim said:
Hah.. this is exactly why at one point we started using: "Half assed and late as hell", as our unofficial site motto.

Seriously though. Yeah, no one has the damn game yet, and we need some help :)

I'm lucky if I have enough time to post press releases and reviews sent in from other staffers (and with a baby on the way, I'll have less time to even do that soon).

So we welcome any contributions from any forum member, for pretty much any thing.
Especially around this busy part of the season.

Pfftt... we're not real journalists. Just a bunch of fans who play games and like to occasionally write about 'em.

Thanks!
--Jim

I can type somethin' up for you later tonight. I logged about four hours last night and am paying the price this morning, ugh. :(

Top Bottom