• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sandlot 2 DVD boxart *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=5704&n=1&burl=r=0&s=1

Fox Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for The Sandlot 2 which stars James Earl Jones, Cole Evans Weiss and Brett Kelly. Here's a little about the film: Ten years ago, a quirky group of kids invaded the Sandlot, in one of the most beloved baseball movies of all-time. Now, a new generation of kids are back in The Sandlot 2, a nostalgic return to the dog days of summer playing America’s pastime where dreams begin and heroes are formed in this heart-felt and fun movie for everyone. This new disc will be available to own from the 26th April, priced at around $19.98. As well as both anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers, the disc will include an English Dolby Surround track, a commentary with writer-director David M. Evans, a Where are They Now: The Original Sandlot Kids featurette, Back on the Lot and Our Sandlot Days features, a Backyard Baseball Demo (DVD-ROM) and trailers. A double-pack with the first film, will also be available for $24.98. We've attached the official region one pack artwork below:

thesandlot2r1artworpic.jpg

"Relive the magic of the original Sandlot!"

Don't mind if I do!

*watches the ORIGINAL Sandlot!*

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
And coming in at #2 on the List of Sequels Nobody Ever Asked For is........

olimario

Banned
Who's the metro kid on the cover? Is he supposed to be this movie's Bennie equivalent?
"OH NOS!! I GOT DIRT ON MY JEANS!! Be back in a few... love ya... *kiss kiss*"

demi

The only thing that does sound interesting is the "Where Are They Now?" feature.

WHERE IS THE GREAT HAMBINO??

Fifty said:
Tobias Funke does.

But Tobias suffers from a crippling illness that afflicts literally dozens of people around the world, including two well-known members of German Parliament. The disease known as Never Nude.

bjork said:
Why is the black kid purposely pouting his lips.

Why is the girl bald.

Why did they make this.

To answer your questions, I consulted my mystical 8 ball of truth:

Why is the black kid purposely pouting his lips?
Not necessarily.

Why is the girl bald.

It is certain.

Why did they make this.
As 20th Century Fox enters 2005, the financial outlook continues to be modest at best. Most analysts have pointed to recent success at the theatres as reason for elation, but execs are still disappointed with the performance of original concepts in their movies. As such, they've decided to revisit tried, tested, and true liceneses. The Sandlot, a success in the past that has attached itself to the American spirit like an obese woman's ass attaches itself to the fabric of her recliner, which she hasn't moved from in 20 years, means that it should bring great finacial success in a time when financial success is not certain.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
As 20th Century Fox enters 2005, the financial outlook continues to be modest at best. Most analysts have pointed to recent success at the theatres as reason for elation, but execs are still disappointed with the performance of original concepts in their movies. As such, they've decided to revisit tried, tested, and true liceneses. The Sandlot, a success in the past that has attached itself to the American spirit like an obese woman's ass attaches itself to the fabric of her recliner, which she hasn't moved from in 20 years, means that it should bring great finacial success in a time when financial success is not certain.

Thats one hell of a magic 8 ball.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Should this make me angry? Cuz it does. It makes me wanna beat the director and all those little kids(especially that damned girl) with a 2x4.

Why do I get the feeling that the "where are they now" feature is gonna play like an episode of E! True Hollywood stories. I'll end the suspense by summing up where those kids are now in one word: cocaine. Oh, the fat kid's exempt from that word--another describes him quite well too: dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom