• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saw The Incredibles, Now I Want The Game...

Leguna

Banned
Is The Incredibles videogame any good? Which console version should I get it for? Is it worth getting? I'm really on a Incredibles high right now. The reviews for the game are low, but they can be very misleading sometimes when it comes to un-hyped titles. Thanks in advance.

olimario

Banned
BuddyChrist83 said:
well, thanks for that insightful look oli.
You're welcome!
I'd hate for someone to waste their money on a bad game they'll regret purchasing once the 'high' fades away.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Shark's Tale has some nice graphics. Looks just like the movie.

Leguna said:
Is The Incredibles videogame any good? Which console version should I get it for? Is it worth getting? I'm really on a Incredibles high right now. The reviews for the game are low, but they can be very misleading sometimes when it comes to un-hyped titles. Thanks in advance.

Trust me. You don't want the game. It's completely mediocre and has none of the humor of the movie. The graphics are decent and I guess, if you've become a complete Incredibles fanatic, it might be worth it, but otherwise, best to forget it.

demi

There's also a demo in the new OXM I believe (with the Japanese demo). So if you have an xbox, look for that issue, it should be the latest.

Pachinko

I seriously wouldn't bother, heck the xbox demo disc version crashed on me when I got to whatmust have been a midboss. It really isn't very good, it looks somewhat nice though.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
From what I played at E3, it was the worst game of the show, or tied for that with Nightmare Before Christmas.

Top Bottom