• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sci Fi admits it lied about M. Night Shyamalan bio show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Didn't like, half the board call this when it was first announced? Way too convenient and if they did invade his personal life like that, M. Night has enough money for high-powered lawyers that eat pieces of shit like Nathaniel Kahn and Callum Greene for breakfast.

I don't watch anything on Sci-Fi regularly enough anymore to have seen the ads. Glad to hear this, though. A special about Shyamalan sounded interesting... but since I'm a pretty big fan I wasn't going to watch a grudge-filled exposé.

effzee

speaking on m night...his new movie...the village. i just saw some new commerical for it...and wow didnt know it had some real star power. adrian brody and sigourney weaver in addition to phenoix. wow nice.

AniHawk

effzee said:
speaking on m night...his new movie...the village. i just saw some new commerical for it...and wow didnt know it had some real star power. adrian brody and sigourney weaver in addition to phenoix. wow nice.

And Jeff Bridges.

It looked fake or at least semi-fake when I saw teh commercials..

but i think its going to be awesome..

already have the tivo programmed..

anything m.night does is great.. this scifi special will be no different.

edit:

i am putting on signs right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom