• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Screensavers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New taped episodes are airing right now (M,W,Th) until the show officially relaunches in mid-September. I expect it to be completely revamped and G4'd, so you better enjoy the last remaining TTV-studio episodes while you can.

nitewulf

man, i love that chick from "filter". whenever i tune in g4 and watch her, i completely miss what the hell she is talking about. she is talking about some game, and im doing her all over the place...on the couch, on top of the table, kitchen counter, you name it.
so yeah...

AeroGod

nitewulf said:
man, i love that chick from "filter". whenever i tune in g4 and watch her, i completely miss what the hell she is talking about. she is talking about some game, and im doing her all over the place...on the couch, on top of the table, kitchen counter, you name it.
so yeah...

IAWTP. She is freaking beautiful.

ced

nitewulf said:
so yeah...

Ok so I had to see who your talking about, and somehow stubled across that she played "Fook Mi" in Austin Powers.

lol

nitewulf

dianemizota_head.jpg

dianemizota_01.jpg

hobbitx

Damn, they have been playing Matrix Reloaded like crazy on cable now. I'm totally swept up by it and I must get a cool new Matrix Screen Saver for a while. Not another generic code one, but can someone recommend a really cool graphical one? I'd kill for a screensaver made out of that scene where Neo is flying through downtown with all those cars flying behind him, god was that a wonderful scene. I'll of course settle for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom