• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SE why won't you release your 3DS games in the west?

Links_fantasy

Square Enix has a large number of titles from Dragon Quest Monsters 1 & 2, DQ VII, DQ Rocket Slime 3, Final Fantasy Explorers and Theattrtym DQ that have no Western release in sight. With Atlus and Xseed continuing to release smaller 3DS titles in the west and e'shop only releases in Pal regions with some games, why can't Square-Enix follow suit. I want to play these games and unlike the DS the 3DS has no piracy problems, I'm happy with just e'shop releases if it means we get to play these games. I've asked on their official forums but they dont reply. Yet a DQ Heroes muso game is announced straight away for PS4. It really is hard to convince those at SE we want the portable games. I guess im just venting my frustration that as a company I dont know how they can ignore so many fans. It's obvious to fans wanting their games while they remain silent. It's just poor pr hanging at least just give a definitive reason and be done with it.

Top Bottom