• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Second Sight = $29.99 @ ebgames.com

Soul4ger

In-store, too. Galleon is only $29.99 now, too, and a bunch of the Nintendo Player's Choice and soon-to-be-Player's-Choice went down to $19.99.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Another bomb. If you listen very closely, you can hear Psi-Ops saying "GET ON MY LEVEL!"

Maybe Codemasters realized their games won't sell for shit unless their at $29.99. Worked for TOCA2.

Or maybe companies are so eager for high sales numbers, they're willing to do stuff like this to stimulate sales.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
What's the deal? Everyone knocking this game but it looks to me like it was reviewed reasonably well. I was thinking of grabbing this with the TRU deal, but at $20 and free one-day shipping... I only have a GameCube, so Psi-Ops isn't an option, so is Second Sight a decent enough game regardless of the comparisons between those two to warrant $20?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Dan said:
I only have a GameCube, so Psi-Ops isn't an option, so is Second Sight a decent enough game regardless of the comparisons between those two to warrant $20?
This is exactly what I want to know.

The reviews look decent, but I'd feel better with a few opinions from people here who've played it.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Thanks Dan and thanks Wario64. I've been waiting for this game to drop before I bought it. $20 plus free 1 day shipping is a great deal!

Top Bottom