• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Selling Mint Condition GameCube With Games And Peripherals.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Looking at the trade thread, it doesn't seem to be garnering any sales. People seem to be posting but not selling; so forgive me for making another thread, but I want to get rid of the GC to make some space.

The system is in mint condition. It's practically brand new since I played it so rarely. If I were to guess, I'd say I put less than 20 hours in total playing the console. It comes complete with the standard RCA wires and A/C adapter. I have:

2 JetBlack controllers
Memory 56
Box Complete With ALL Papers
S-Video Cable
Metroid Prime
Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles
Zelda: Wind Waker w/Ocarina Bonus Disk

Serious offers only please. I can't think of a set price for the bundle, so just throw some at me. And before anybody says anything: No, I didn't get any of this for free. Nintendo doesn't hook me up.

AlphaSnake said:
Looking at the trade thread, it doesn't seem to be garnering any sales. People seem to be posting but not selling.

DID YOU KNOW: People use PM to buy and sell things on the buy/sell thread, so stop starting new threads, you new-thread-starting taintmonger!

AlphaSnake

I don't see many people saying "PM sent" or showing any interest in the thread at all. Just let me sell my items in peace, please.

AlphaSnake

As of tomorrow, I will no longer have a GameCube. Thanks for playing, guys.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
less than 20hours with these three games:: Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Zelda: Wind Waker w/Ocarina Bonus Disk

???

seems like you really gave the console a chance!

mosaic

go eat paint
I'd sell mine if not for using the GB Player to make videos once in a while, and the infrequent MUST-HAVE game that Nintendo puts out about every 3 months. God damn Nintendo and their awesome exclusives!

Then again, there is something to be said for having a system that many of my relatives like to play (Mario Kart) and that doesn't take up much space (resting atop my PS2 now, and both used to sit atop the Xbox--now the Dreamcast sits on the Xbox)

AlphaSnake

Quadra: The GameCube never appealed to me. I thought it would, but it didn't. Don't make it seem as if I'm some sort of troll for selling the console. The SNES is the console I'd choose over any, but Nintendo lost me after the 64.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
While I don't mind a gamecube hate/sale thread every now and again, I will admit that I *might* pick one up early next year for Pikmin 2, Donkey Konga, and RE4.

Top Bottom