• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September 28...

Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

Daylight.

The monster have overtaken the city.

Somehow...

I'm still alive.
[typewriter noise]
...then out of the woods Mario walks out singing happy birthday...while some random creature is tearing the city up...

Edit: hold on, that's some reference

KaiserBecks

Despite the popular opinion, I had a really good time with the RE3 Remake. Beforehand I heard people complained about it being too short, but I think it just didn’t overstay its welcome. Was perfect for two sessions at night.

Despite the popular opinion, I had a really good time with the RE3 Remake. Beforehand I heard people complained about it being too short, but I think it just didn’t overstay its welcome. Was perfect for two sessions at night.
kinds odd that people complained too cuz the original was also short, the devs remained faithful to that so🤷‍♂️

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I wasn't a fan of RE3 .. but in my defense I played RE1 and RE2 multiple times and was more enthralled with parasite eve the year before.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Playing some RE3 (and later RE2) on Seamless HD this fine weekend to go along with Jill, Leon and Claire's escape.

XRBte2R.png

GWxbPPA.png

8XGXPXz.png

p1ekeOk.png

iXX7a7J.png

IFlgsHW.png

Top Bottom