• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

serious daytona USA fans enter.

I swear to God, when I move out of my rinky-dink house (dont know why I ever bought this piece of shit) I'm gonna get Daytona, Sega Rally, Sega Rally 2, Super GT, Daytona 2, and Outrunners. OH and Rave Racer too...this auction looks like a steal but I wonder how messed up that particular unit really is.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
PanopticBlue said:
I swear to God, when I move out of my rinky-dink house (dont know why I ever bought this piece of shit) I'm gonna get Daytona, Sega Rally, Sega Rally 2, Super GT, Daytona 2, and Outrunners. OH and Rave Racer too...this auction looks like a steal but I wonder how messed up that particular unit really is.

Your ambitions are almost as strong as mine ;)

Holy shit, if I only had the money...

It's my dream to get the same big screen Daytona unit from the auction and the super widescreen Virtua Racing unit with the air bladders for tight corners.

Dave Long

Banned
I sent it to a friend of mine that used to own a sit-down Empire Strikes Back cabinet, Tempest, Space Duel, MK2 and a whole lot more. Here's hoping he goes for it. :)

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
BOE whats the status did you buy it?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
would be fantastic, but you just know that the projection screen is burnt to fuck, the steering wheel has no force feedback and the gearshift housing is smashed up.

Drexon

Banned
We have one of these at the local video rental place. TEH force feed back! I had almost forgotten! I consider my self pretty good in car games and I have fairly strong arms, but this thing just overtook me. :p Freaking impossible to steer. I'd like to see it in the hands of an 8 year old. =)

doncale

Banned
off-topic:

Sega Rally Championship arcade

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...9104147&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V#ebayphotohosting

6b_1_b.JPG

$2700 for ONE of the units. a little too high.

isamu

hey, why buy these expensive machiens when you can buy my..

PIT FIGHTER machine..

3 players, beat up cabinet, slightly ripped header...

burn in on screen, but not horrible..

$200!!!!!!
THATS CHEAP!!!

or hell i'll throw in a mortal kombat or turtles PCB for FREE WITH IT!!!

speaking of which, i have a shitload of PCB's if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom