• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shannon Doherty passed away yesterday

Little Mac

Gold Member
Rest in Peace. I knew her from Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed, which were TV staples of my sister and girlfriends growing up.

Mr Hyde

Sad news. I liked Shannon. She seemed very sympathetic in interviews and talkshows. A nice gal. It was a shame her career never blossomed like it was predicted, especially with movies. Mallrats tanked and it put a damper on her star. 53 is way too young. Cancer fucking sucks so hard. Worst disease ever.

Rest in peace 🕊️ we'll always remember you from Beverly Hills. Classic television never dies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Trump coverage got all the action. Didn’t know she died.

Yesterday Richard Simmons, Dr Ruth and Shannon Doherty all died.

I’d donot think a lot of news sites mentioned Dr Ruth.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Very sad news. I was really rooting for her, she got that first stage 4 diagnosis years ago and kept fighting and trying new treatments while typically a diagnosis like that would mean only having a few weeks / months left.

Trilobit

Breast cancer is so brutal and relatively common. I'm going to book a time for prostate exame some time in the future even though I'm only 30+. I've got relatives who've had problems with it so I'm not taking any chances. I just hope that it can be checked without getting a finger up there.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
What??? Noooooo! She was so awesome in Mallrats. Way, way too young. Rest in peace.

Toots

Gold Member
She was so beautiful in the 90's it was almost painful.
1ryGkdL.jpeg

Rest in peace

RaduN

How many of us foreigners used 90210 to make that damn USA PS store account?

I remember the day 1st episode aired like it was yesterday. Brenda was everyones favourite (even if they don't all admit it).

Top Bottom