• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaq retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Forceatowulf said:
Divorces:

Kobe 0

Shaq 1

Kobe wins again

Which was Kobe's fault.

Fucking snitch. I can't believe he never caught a beating* for that.

*for white knight GAF: by beating I mean a stern talking to where Shaq gets an opportunity to let Kobe know how betrayed he felt.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
dream said:
Which was Kobe's fault.

Fucking snitch. I can't believe he never caught a beating* for that.

*for white knight GAF: by beating I mean a stern talking to where Shaq gets an opportunity to let Kobe know how betrayed he felt.
Shaq didn't do shit(other than skip town like a bitch) because he knew who the real Alpha-Male was.

Imm0rt4l

Damn, dudes been playing since I was in the first grade. Well good for him, If I were him I'd be at home fucking hoops right now. Dudes probably gonna be big as fuck a year from now.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, I f'in loved Shaq back in the day, probably should've retired after the Heat run. But go into that Sunset, you big ass man.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Shaq is never quitting. I refuse to believe this.

Lebron

Imm0rt4l said:
Damn, dudes been playing since I was in the first grade. Well good for him, If I were him I'd be at home fucking hoops right now. Dudes probably gonna be big as fuck a year from now.
He's smanging Hoopz?

AY1gI.jpg

It all makes sense now.

i've been using the 34 in my screen names online since the day Shaq signed with the Lakers. I didn't like him that much post-LA, but I would be very surprised if any big man dominates like he did any time soon.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Real talk... Shaq hasn't done anything of importance since he left Kobe's side. Other than of course Wade carrying his ass to a ring thanks mostly in part to David Sterns refs and then hopping from Contender Pretender options A, B and C...

Dude effectively ended his career as "The Big Journeyman" for goodness sakes.

Forceatowulf said:
Real talk... Shaq hasn't done anything of importance since he left Kobe's side. Other than of course Wade carrying his ass to a ring thanks mostly in part to David Sterns refs and then hopping from Contender Pretender options A, B and C...

Dude effectively ended his career as "The Big Journeyman" for goodness sakes.

It's okay dude, let it go. He's retired now. Let's remember the good times, like Shaq singing to Cheers and dissin' on Vlade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fALt84dt4

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
AirBrian said:
Amount spent on rings to keep wife after fuckup:

Kobe: $4,000,000.00
Shaq: $0.00

Shaq wins again!
Number of times swept in the finals:

Kobe 0

Shaq 1

Kobe wins again

edit - oh and wasn't Shaqs wife hording a shit load of his money?? I guarantee you it was more than just 4 mill. Fucking lulz

Kobe wins again

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
FlightOfHeaven said:
Shaq is a gentleman.
Yeah I remember his Mistress saying something to that effect when she teamed up with his then wife during their divorce.

A "class act" I think is what she called him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom