• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sharing my Turtles (comic-related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickBoy

Just hooked up my ages-old scanner and needed a few test images -- especially after having to take it apart briefly since all it was doing was making noise., so I recalled talking about an old TMNT run of three issues created by Michael Zulli. Since I didn't have anything better to do, here are a few scans.

Mods, if this is a no-go, lock away. I figured it was pretty fair game 'cause it's not even close to a big chunk of the content and the comics themselves are 13 years old.

turtles1.jpg

turtles2.jpg

turtles3.jpg

...if anyone wants to look for the full issues, they're Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage flavor, obviously) issues 31, 35 and 36 (that's a run of July '90 to August '91)

EDIT: And thankfully somehow taking it apart momentarily fixed it. (My scanner, that is).

-SB

M3wThr33

Banned
I actually was able to get all of these and other ones in a fairly large eBay auction a while back. Quite scary when Raphael gets a "battle scar."

Cherubae

The old comic was the best :)

Lawson's "new" comic.... yuck... I stopped buying it years ago. His recent artwork made my eyes hurt. Peter won't replace him either, even after everyone complains about his drawing style.

Now all I have left is the cartoon. I want to see Usagi Yojimbo! Give me New Episodes! Arg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom