• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue Online: Yu Suzuki speaks (Eurogamer)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
You people suck, MMORPG with Virtua Fighter/Shenmue combat? (Yu's own words) sign me up.

AniHawk

Ghost said:
You people suck, MMORPG with Virtua Fighter/Shenmue combat? (Yu's own words) sign me up.

I'd rather have a Shenmue III or some closure to the damn series if they're gonna spend money on making another Shenmue (and technically, it was all just getting started).

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Yeah but you were never gonna get that under the new Sammy strapped change purse, so this the next best thing.

AniHawk

Ghost said:
Yeah but you were never gonna get that under the new Sammy strapped change purse, so this the next best thing.

I just wish PSU is PSO and PSV so that it gives hope for the Shenmue franchise as well.

Yu seems to still have pull within the company, and the China/Asian market seems to be very important to Sammy. I hope this is a success as it makes it more likely that we'll see a Shenmue III. I really don't understand why some of you folks just lose hope like that. Suzuki seems dedicated to the Shenmue franchise to me, and expecting Shenmue III for the current generation is naive I think.

Top Bottom