• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Delayed Slightly :(

Due to a manufacturing backlog, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne will be delayed about a week from its intended 9/28/04 release date to 10/05/04. We'd like offer our most sincere apologies to our fans for this unfortunate delay, but rest assured it will definitely be worth the wait. As a special gift to our fans for your patience, we have made available, a printable CD Tray Liner and CD Cover for the Soundtrack that will come packaged with the Limited Edition version of the game. It includes the complete track listing for the CD. The hi-res PDFs can be downloaded at the official SMT: Nocturne website .

Just a week, no huge deal thankfully. Free stuff is always nice though. The liners are very high quality too... Around 2 to 4 MBs each for the front, back and inside parts.

Plus I'll be out of the state until the 2nd anyway, so it works for me.

Tracklisting for CD:

1 Enter Dante
2. The Labyrinth of Amala
3. Battle -The Labyrinth of Amala-
4. SHOWTIME!!
5. Lord of the Netherworld
6. Checkmate
7. TALK
8. Fiend
9. Warp Zone
10. Reminiscence
11. Joint Struggle
12. LAW
13. Metatron
14. Since We Last Met
15. Dante Battle
16. Mission
17. CHAOS
18. Beelzebub
19. Power of Darkness
20. The Final Battle
21. Emperor of the Dark
22. Title Loop 1
23. Title Loop 2
24. The Conception
25. Battle
26. Forced Battle
27. Battle -Amala Network-
28. Cathedral of Shadows -Cursed-
29. Battle -World Map-
30. Cathedral of Shadows -Bright-
31. Reason Boss Battle
32. World Map -Last Area-
33. Staff Roll

I typed this up from the one image.

They also released the specs for the Nocturne themed laptop they're giving away in a sweepstakes: http://www.atlus.com/registration/smt_sweepstakes.html

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Good that gives me a week to get through Covenant before this comes out.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great, gives me time to catch up with some other games. The 28th was stacked anyway.

I pre-ordered it, but I didn't pre-order the "limited edition" nor do I think my EB games knew of it's existence.

Unless they're just talking about the first print.

Date of Lies said:
I pre-ordered it, but I didn't pre-order the "limited edition" nor do I think my EB games knew of it's existence.

Unless they're just talking about the first print.

If you pre-ordered it, you're automatically getting the limited edition. It's not been sold as a seperate item or a bonus anywhere specific. No worries.

Alex

Yay and damn...?

Maybe I'll just buy SH2 on day one now, I dunno if I can clear it in a week though, and if SMT3 came out while I was still playing, I'd probably drop it out of geeky instinct. :(

Semjaza Azazel said:
The one with all the characters on it (I got my avatar from it) is godly. :D

I wish that was the boxart.

I've got a poster of that same godly image that I was just gonna slap on eBay.. Bid high, bid often!

bobbyconover said:
I've got a poster of that same godly image that I was just gonna slap on eBay.. Bid high, bid often!

I want :(. I'll make sure to search for it later.

Unless you'd be willing to let me know how much you want and I could Paypal it to you tonight, anyway heh.

lordmrw

Gives me enough time to buy a PS2 again. Between this, SHadow Hearts Covenant, Megaman X Command Mission, and Baiten Kaitos, I'm all set for rpgs.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
NOOOO!!!
Seriously, this is all I was looking forward too coming out soon...
well this and Donkey Konga..sigh.

Top Bottom