• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shipping Today - eight games, SOME GOOD.

BuddyC

SRS
Nascar 2005
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
The Guy Game
Phantom Brave
Starsky & Hutch GC
Dynasy Warriors 4: Empires
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection PS2

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Shoryuken said:
Will these games arrive in stores today or are they just being sent off today?

Depends on the store. Usually my TRU gets games in a day before places like EB and gamestop.
I really wish I had the $100 to blow on SO3 and Phantom Brave, but I'm just gonna have to wait.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I called the local Gamestop earlier this morning and they said that SO3 isn't gonna get here tll tomorrow :(

Rhage

RevenantKioku said:
Depends on the store. Usually my TRU gets games in a day before places like EB and gamestop.
Wow, no kidding? I would have never guessed that a TRU would be quicker than EB/GameStop. Will have to keep that in mind and see if it's true for the local TRU..

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
It will be interesting to see if that default "blur" filter in the PS2 SF Ann. Collection will actually help PS2's hooked up via component. Getting it tomorrow regardless. Have all timing/frame issues been fixed (the DC version was slightly off from what I've read compared to the arcade)?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Rhage said:
Wow, no kidding? I would have never guessed that a TRU would be quicker than EB/GameStop. Will have to keep that in mind and see if it's true for the local TRU..

Madden came out in GS/EB on a wednesday right? Maybe Madden is a bad example, but I had a ton of people calling me like they had just checked other stores and had no luck, but we had it in stock on the Tuesday. I'm farily sure this happened with Mario Kart as well. I only buy games at BB or online now, and I don't check GS/EB at all anymore.

MoxManiac

Have all timing/frame issues been fixed (the DC version was slightly off from what I've read compared to the arcade)?

Yes, you can even toggle between the arcade timings and DC timings IIRC. It also has both the original arcade music and the DC's remixed music.

Solid

Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Yeah, come to papa!

wp5s.jpg

Will ship with a bonusdisc in Europe :)

Features:
Trailers of Final Fantasy XII and Brave Fencer Musashi.
Interview section with the studio of development.
7 tracks with more than 17 minutes music composed by famous Final Fantasy composer Sakuraba.
Gallery section featuring artwork from the game.
Trailers for Ghost Recon 2 and Myst Revolutions

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
MoxManiac said:
Yes, you can even toggle between the arcade timings and DC timings IIRC. It also has both the original arcade music and the DC's remixed music.

Holy crap! Why hasn't any review mentioned this yet??

Top Bottom