• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I FHUTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikashi

Banned
darscot said:
Go easy on the whole quoting hate thing. Please explain were the hate is in what I said?

You referenced that quote. It was fairly hateful in its intent, I think everyone can agree on that. Then, like a coward, you tried to evade any responsibility for manually typing it out, hitting the "Submit Reply" button, by hiding behind the fact you didn't ORIGINALLY say the quote.

People like you make me sick.

darscot

Wow, and I'm having a tantrum. If that was seen as hateful I apologize and in no way do I need to hide behind the quote. I repeated! I thought it was so funny when I heard it I remembered it and saved it up for later use. I wish I had come up with it, it's very funny. I think maybe you need to ease up a bit on the hate thing. The reason I clarified it as a quote so people that had maybe seen the flick would be able to put it into the right context. That would be humor.

Lets release the hostages and let this get back on the topic hating on women.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Nikashi said:
You referenced that quote. It was fairly hateful in its intent, I think everyone can agree on that.

I can't agree. Made was funny as shit and clearly light hearted. You sir, are nuts.

Where is this list everyone speaks off? Suerte, you should post it.

So what your'e saying is that you're not gonna be using that number then, correct?

No use hording it dude, share the wealth.

oh yeah....and this thread is useless without pics. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom