• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I post this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megat0n

Before I ruffled anyone's feathers by posting the program name and links, I wanted to see if it was wanted and allowable.

There's a new (legitimate) referral based program where you can get an ipod for as little as a buck. Now I know you are saying, you idiot, thats a scam, but surprisingly it is not.

Back on the old GA forums, there was a thread in the gaming forum for a similar program that allowed a lot of us GA'ers to get all kinds of games, systems, etc for only a couple of dollars doing the same thing. Well, they have now launched a new one exclusively for ipods and I was wondering if it would be OK to start a new thread for it since I'm sure a lot of people are interested in it.

It does involve referrals, but is a legitimate offers ran by the same company that many of us have dealt with before for the games, systems, DVDs, etc that can be verified by many others.

Is this OK to post?

dog$

Hates quality gaming
no.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!

Megat0n

Without a mod/admins approval I wont post it and will respect their wishes, but yes, I've a gotten a regular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom